|Alliance of Nations|
Alliance of Nations
|Title||Alliance of Nations|
|Faction||Every one except Xylvania|
|Location||Everywhere except Xylvania|
The Alliance of Nations is an alliance of many nations in the world working together toward a common goal: standing against threats to world peace, such as Xylvania, and fight them whenever it is required. The Solar Empire seems to be a big part of the alliance, for it has fought against Xylvania since the dark ages.
History[edit | edit source]
Battalion Wars[edit | edit source]
The Alliance of Nations started when the Xylvanians launched the pre-emptive strike upon the warring Frontier and Tundran forces during the Second Frontier War, breaking their "alliance" with Tundra. In response, the Frontier and the Tundran Territories set aside their bitter past and joined forces to defeat this larger enemy.
When the Xylvanians were cornered at the Dune Sea, they had no choice but to return to their homeland. However, Kaiser Vlad had already sent an invasion force to attack the Solar Empire, their ancient enemy. Fortunately, Empress Lei-Qo allied with the Western Frontier to push the Xylvanians out of the Empire's outer isles and back into their homeland. The three Nations would invade Xylvania, defeat a revived Iron Legion and capture its capital along with Kommandant Ubel
BWII[edit | edit source]
After the events of the first game the AoN was disbanded, but a form of the alliance exists between the Solar Empire and Western Frontier. The latter would cooperate with the former in repelling an invasion by the Anglo Isles.
While the war between the Solar-Tundran forces and the Anglos were raging on, Kaiser Vlad led his troops to invade Tundra to set up their Mining Spider to search for the Staff of Qa-Len, destroying anything in their wake.
Both because they lost and they were threatened, the Solar Empire signed a truce with the Anglo Isles, ending their feud and reforming the Alliance of Nations. The Alliance super army fought their way through Xylvanian-occupied Tundra, as Vlad also drew closer to the Staff.. Xylvania was defeated in the end, the Mining Spider destroyed, and peace reigned throughout the globe...
Members[edit | edit source]
Frontier[edit | edit source]
Tundra[edit | edit source]
- Tsar Gorgi (deceased)
Solar[edit | edit source]
- Admiral A-Qira (deceased)
Anglo[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "And so, the Alliance of Nations is reformed." - Lei-Qo
- "Go Alliance of Nations!" -Betty
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Alliance of Nations even has its own insignia, a globe with 2 different-colored arrows meeting. It has only appeared in the final campaign mission, "The Reckoning," after you help the Frontier Heavy Tanks repel the Xylvanian Battlestation. It appears again in the final cutscene, where it is shown on a flag flying high. and it was Based of the Real Life The United Nations or UN
- The Anglo Isles is the only member nation to have fought a war against all the other member nations.