Infantry are the standard forces in both games. They can attack and defend on foot or man gun turrets.
There are several different types of infantry, all of which are available to all nations, unlike the vehicle.
Battalion Wars 2 NamesEdit
- Rifle Grunts
- Flame Veterans (called Acid Gas Veterans in Xylvania's case)
- Bazooka Veterans
- Assault Veterans
- Anti-Air Veterans
- Mortar Veterans
There are also four Special Units in Battalions Wars 2Edit
- When a vehicle is destroyed, the infantry (grunts in this case) inside will scatter around the explosion but, despite this, the player is unable to add/remove infantry from any sort of vehicle - instead, the vehicles are completely separate units.
- When infantry die, they will sometimes drop items which range from nation to nation, for example, Anglo infantry sometimes drop a teapot.
- Infantry will drop health packs upon defeat, wheres vehicles drop Jerry cans.
- Infantry will utter a range of phrases on the field, again varying from nation to nation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.